BOSE SHOWMATCH SM10 DELTAQ ARRAY LOUDSPEAKER
- Changeable waveguides –includes both 70°and 100°waveguides to adjust horizontal coverage. Largest-in-class size provides superior coverage control and vocal clarity. Change single panel for asymmetrical patterns.
- Compact, portable enclosure –Versatile design allows both fixed install and portable applications, from small clubs and houses of worship to the largest performing arts centers and AV productions.
- Tour-sound output level –4x Bose EMB2S compression drivers, improved with more HF output, and 2x 8-inch neodymium high-power woofers allow array output up to 145 dB SPL.
- 3-point “quick pin” rigging -Fast, easy setup with up to 24 full-range modules and 10:1 safety factor.
- Removable side rigging-guard/handles –provides rigging guard and hand holds for portable applications. Easily removed for permanent installs for reduced width and cleaner visual appearance.
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 69 Hz – 16 kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 59 Hz – 18 kHz
- Nominal Coverage Pattern (H x V): 100° H x 10° V (includes waveguides for 70° H x 10° V)
- Long-Term Power Handling: Low Frequency: 450 W (1800 W peak), High Frequency: 100 W (400 W peak)
- Nominal Impedance: Low Frequency: 8 Ω, High Frequency: 6 Ω
- Sensitivity (SPL / 1 W @ 1 m)
- Low Frequency: 94 dB
- high Frequency: 106 dB
- Maximum SPL @ 1 m
- Low Frequency: 121 dB
- High Frequency:126 dB
- Calculated Maximum SPL @ 1 m, peak
- Low Frequency: 127 dB
- High Frequency:132 dB