BOSE SHOWMATCH SM20 DELTAQ ARRAY LOUDSPEAKER
- Changeable waveguides –includes both 70°and 100°waveguides to adjust horizontal coverage. Largest-in-class size provides superior coverage control and vocal clarity. Change single panel for asymmetrical patterns. Optional 120°waveguides for SM20.
- Compact, portable enclosure –Versatile design allows both fixed install and portable applications, from small clubs and houses of worship to the largest performing arts centers and AV productions.
- Tour-sound output level –4x Bose EMB2S compression drivers, improved with more HF output, and 2x 8-inch neodymium high-power woofers allow array output up to 145 dB SPL.
- 3-point “quick pin” rigging -Fast, easy setup with up to 24 full-range modules and 10:1 safety factor.
- Removable side rigging -guard/handles –provides rigging guard and hand modules and 10:1 safety factor.holds for portable applications. Easily removed for permanent installs for reduced width and cleaner visual appearance.
- Frequency Response (-3 dB)
- 69 Hz – 16 kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB)
- 59 Hz – 18 kHz
- Nominal Coverage Pattern (H x V)
- 100° H x 20° V (includes waveguides for 70° H x 20° V)
- Long-Term Power Handling
- Low Frequency: 450 W (1800 W peak)
- High Frequency: 100 W (400 W peak)
- Nominal Impedance
- Low Frequency: 8 Ω
- High Frequency: 6 Ω
- Sensitivity (SPL / 1 W @ 1 m)
- Low Frequency: 94 dB
- High Frequency: 105 dB
- Maximum SPL @ 1 m
- Low Frequency: 121 dB
- High Frequency:125 dB
- Calculated Maximum SPL @ 1 m, peak
- Low Frequency: 127 dB
- High Frequency:131 dB